About Night Out With “The Girls”
With a Twist!
What makes us different?
She found a lump and followed-up.
Jessica, our founder, knows first-hand what is like to find a lump, contact a healthcare provider, go through tests/screenings and wait for results. She also knows the fears, anxiety and concerns associated with the unexpected question so many women face, “could I have breast cancer?”
Like so many women, Jessica was given the dreaded breast cancer diagnosis. However, when she was told, “you caught it early,” that statement was a game-changer in how she viewed her new reality. She had a new sense of hope, strength and confidence to fight, and conquer the disease.
The reality is early breast cancer detection only works when action is taken.
Jessica started Night Out with “The Girls” to educate women about the importance of early breast cancer detection and inspire them to move from awareness to action. Night Out with “The Girls” equips women with the need-to-know tools, information and knowledge so they are prepared to take action immediately if/when something does not seem quite right with their breasts.
Jessica recognizes that “taking action” is sometimes easier said than done. Night Out with “The Girls” programs are intentionally designed to help replace fears, anxiety and concerns often associated with early breast cancer detection with empowerment, encouragement and excitement.
Follow us on Social Media!
Comfort, Connection, Conversation
Night Out with “The Girls” is disruptive, unique and FUN approach to learning about early breast cancer detection and overall breast health. Our program helps women navigate through the complexities of early breast cancer detection in a manner that exudes comfort, connection and conversation and leaves women inspired and ready to take action if/when it is necessary.
In an effort to educate every woman in the United States about the importance of early breast cancer detection, Night Out with “The Girls” is partnering with employers that understand the dire need to educate their employees about how to be more breast health aware and the importance of following up with a healthcare provider with any concerns. We bring our program to companies that value wellness and recognize that their employees are the lifeblood of their organizations.
Together We Are Strong
Did you know that breast cancer is the #1 cancer claim for insurance? Did you know that 1 out of 8 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime?
These are statistics we cannot change, but TOGETHER, we can help women become educated to take preventative steps to catch breast cancer early. Not only does this increase the options for treatment and increase the survival rate, but it can save tremendous amounts of money and time off of work.
Does your company have what it takes to take action?
How It Works
- If you are an employer – Click here to contact us so we can share with you all of the details about our wellness program.
- If you are an employee – share this link with your employer and urge them to take action!
- When you participate in our program, you are not only going to learn about early breast cancer detection in an environment that is super comfortable, warm and relaxed, but you are going to have fun… all at the same time!
- You can expect a highly-interactive experience with digital components, breakout activities and of course, plenty of time for questions.
- Each program includes a breast cancer survivor and a healthcare provider (physician, physician’s assistant, nurse practitioner, nurse, etc.) who will be ready to all those nitty gritty questions about early breast cancer detection, how the heck to do a breast self-exam, the experience of living with breast cancer and any other burning questions out there!
- The healthcare provider and breast cancer survivor will demonstrate how to feel for abnormalities on breast models. You will then get to feel for them yourself to gauge what is normal and what may not seem quite right.
- You will leave empowered, educated (and even excited) about taking your health into your own hands!
- You will experience first-hand why it is so important to have fun while learning about early breast cancer detection.
- You will be inspired to make a commitment to yourself, your family and your friends to take your health into your own hands and follow up with a healthcare provider if/when something does not seem quite right with your “girls”.