Night Out with “The Girls” Experience
Creating Unforgettable Experiences
Part of our mission is to let women know that learning about early breast cancer detection can be and should be FUN! In addition to our public events, we excitedly introduce… Night Out with “The Girls” Experiences. This differs from our signature events in that we combine it with an already fun experience! Check out our upcoming Experiences below:
A Night Out with Carrie Underwood!
September 16th, 2019 – Carrie Underwood Concert and Night Out with “The Girls” at the Pepsi Center
This Event Is Sold Out!
Join us for a night of serious fun at the Pepsi Center! We will be putting on a Night Out with “The Girls” event at the Pepsi Center and then heading to our two private suites to enjoy the concert together! There is no better way to learn about early breast cancer detection than to be surrounded by your girlfriends and being elevated by the empowering music of the one and only Carrie Underwood. Get your tickets now as they will sell out fast!
Here’s what you can expect at the Experience
- We have 40 spots available
- Prior to the concert, we will be putting on our signature NOWTG event facilitated by an emcee, a healthcare provider and breast cancer survivor
- You will learn about early breast cancer detection and overall breast health while connecting in a comfortable environment with the other attendees
- After our event we will have two suites where we will all enjoy the show
- Snacks and appetizers will be provided in the suites.
*Additional food will be available for purchase at concessions
- One complimentary glass of wine will be provided in the suites.
*Additional beer, wine, etc. will be available for purchase at concessions
LifeSpark Cancer Resources
Each Experience allows us to support our non-profit partner LifeSpark Cancer Resources by donating a portion of the proceeds to their organization. In addition, we will be sponsoring two breast cancer patients currently in treatment and their guests!
About LifeSpark: LifeSpark believes that everyone going through cancer deserves peace and healing. Every day, they offer Reiki and Healing Touch sessions to individuals with cancer and their caregivers. Recipients report an average 48% decrease in pain, stress and depression. The program is available from Colorado Springs to Ft. Collins at partner locations, including three hospitals and 14 Elements Massage studios. Visit LifeSpark Cancer Resources, a non-profit organization, at www.LifeSparkNow.org.